A recent Safari update may affect your experience on Hideout.co. For the best possible experience, we highly recommend watching on a different browser.
If you’d prefer to keep using Safari. We recommend you adjust Safari’s Auto-Play settings. Press the Learn More button below and follow our guide if you need help making these adjustments.
Important Notice for FireFox Users
A recent FireFox update may affect your experience on Hideout.co. To ensure the best possible experience, we recommend that you Allow the autoplay permissions for Hideout.co, which can be done by clicking the lock icon to the left of the URL. Press the Learn More button below for more information.
Are You Still There?
Recaptcha is required to continue
Please Unmute The Video Player To Continue Watching
Hideout.co - Summer Berry Balsamic Salad with Vegan Feta
| Published: |
Loyalty Program Rewards
Certain Hideout.co features are currently unavailable in your location. More details
- Summer Berry Balsamic Salad with Vegan Feta –
5 whole servings or 10 small servings
For my last summer recipe right before the fall descends upon us I decided to finish off this season with one more salad because it is just so hot here still in Los Angeles! This salad is incredibly simple, sweet, tangy and refreshing! The flavor components are similar to the previous Watermelon, Mozzarella, Mint and Balsamic Salad, because of the sweetness from the fruit and acidity from the balsamic vinegar. Personally I prefer to eat spinach cooked but occasionally I enjoy it raw in salads, wraps and sandwiches. Feel free to use another green like arugula or dandelion greens.
Thank you for tuning into my channel where I share simple, delicious and healthy plant based recipes on here for you to enjoy. Simply put, I feel as long as you choose the right ingredients you don't need to focus so much on counting calories for weight management or whatever health goals you may have. Let me show you how to easily create your cult favorite meals but plant-based versions! Please follow me on my Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest, which are all found on my bio. My YouTube channel is listed below and I would love it if you could subscribe!
- Salad -
- 5 cups spinach
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 3/4 cup walnuts
- 5 tbsps balsamic glaze
- Dressing –
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- the juice of 1 lemon
- 1/4 cup of extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tbsps red wine vinegar
1) Make the previous vegan feta recipe: https://hideout.co/watch.php?v=468019&p=5422
2) Slice the strawberries in half.
3) Whisk all of the ingredients for the dressing in a bowl and set the dressing aside.
4) Make sure to properly wash and dry the spinach before using. Spinach tends to be quite dirty so it needs a thorough amount of washing. Whisk the dressing again and serve it on the side with the salad. Add the berries, walnuts and tofu feta on top of the spinach. Last but not least drizzle the balsamic glaze over everything. You can either serve the salad in one large bowl, or plate each serving.
Follow my other social media accounts for more content!:
Please contact me on Instagram for business inquires: https://www.instagram.com/countcolorsnotcalories/
P.O. Box 7651
countcolorsnotcalories Channel: Up Next
Certain activities are not allowed on this IP address at the moment. If you are using public or shared internet, you may need to move to a new location. If this is your home internet connection please contact us at email@example.com and we may be able to resolve it.